Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back to School

Madi is in the 4th grade and has Mrs Adams. B and Nat had her as well. She is great we are so glad that Madi was able to get her...






Up the ramp to the new class room.






Cpt Jack, to those familiar with him, Xander is often in character... This was not from the the back to school day but I could not resist.


So here he is with his 'summer hat', Mom and Madi, in Madi's class room.






Nat is in Middle School this year, 6th grade. She has most of the same teachers B had.


There she goes...






B is in the 8th grade, football has started and I guess he will smile next time... RIGHT...

We need to buy a cow...

3 comments:

Lisa Clift said...

Who are these huge children and were did my darling LITTLE neices and nephew's go? Wow, it is amazing how they have all grown up. They look great and I hope they have a fantastic year in school this year and Xander has a good year hanging with his Mom. (He will be at the school alot since that is his mother's 2nd home:) O love you all lots and lots!!

Aunt Lisa

Margo Clift said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Halls said...

Holy Holy, I miss all of you so much. I hope you always know how much Me and Uncle Kevin Love you. I can't wait to see you in November, uncle Kev is sad he is missing it. I love you good luck in school!