Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Poem

This was for an assignment in language arts. My dad made me post this.
Baseball Game
The cool brisk air blowing against my face
As I step up to the plate
and the pitch......."BALL" yelled the ump.
I step out of the box to look for the sign
Nose, ear, belt, ear, belt, hat, ear, OK i think swing away
As I step back in i get ready to swing away.
My grip tightens as i take a deep breath
The pitch comes but the Ball breaks
"Ball" yelled the ump again.
I step out of the box and try to relax
My coach just yelled "again" when your ready
As I stepped into the box the pitch came automatically.
"Oh, no" a curve ball "strike" yelled the ump
My coach just yelled "do it again big Ben"
I stayed in the box and hit the ball
"HOME RUN" the ball goes soring.

No comments: