Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Xander-Man

Is it really possible for Xander to be 5? Could it really have been 5 years ago that we brought that little guy into this world? It has been an amazing 5 years! Knowing all along that he was our last I have taken lots of time to hold him, follow him around, do things I didn't have time to do with the others when they were little. Yep. Today Xander is 5 and he is a joy! And I will enjoy him today and everyday!


The Birthday dude made it real clear that on your birthday you get breakfast in bed. He ordered Lucky Charms. A great start to a great day!!



5 comments:

Margo Clift said...

YAHOO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XANDER.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Lisa Clift said...

Breakfast in bed and Lucky Charms to boot!! Life is good when you are 5 years old. Hope you had a great Birthday X-Man. Have fun at your party on Tuesday. I love you.

Jocelyn said...

I'm playing catch up on blogging... Happy Birthday to Xander! I love that kid!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe that Xander is 5. We are getting OLD!

Toria said...

I can't believe I missed Xander's birthday! I miss that guy! And all of you, of course. Here's a very happy belated Happy Birthday!