Saturday, May 5, 2007

Jays Win,

Benson's team won today, this was the first of the season. (There is one game left then a tournament, so we have at least two games left.)

Benson had a Double with a thrown bat, and a warning. Then a single without a thrown bat, and stole home. He also some how managed to half slide and try and stop on third and ended up doing something that looked like a John Travolta move. The batter had to take time to gain composure before he could hit.

We had a very nice complement about what a good, respectful and teachable player he is. Nice Job B.

3 comments:

Margo Clift said...

Oh, my gosh I can hardly stand to read this. It just sounds like so much fun.
Hey B, sorry about the warning. but glad you hung on the next time.
I'm trying to visualize that Travolta move, and I am just laughing.
Wish we could have seen that. I don't suppose you guys are video taping any of this, huh??????
Sure hope so.
Love Grandma

Lisa Clift said...

B you are AWESOMW!!! Just try to watch the bat dude. I know, I know easier said than done. I'm cheering you on from here and wish I could be there. So glad you got your win and keep up the dance moves.

Eric Devericks said...

Oh the money I would have paid to have seen that Travolta move. I hope your having fun Bens!